Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Boris

So very sorry to hear about Boris.  If it any help, try to remember just
how marvelous dogs are about dealing with their problems.  Not at all
like moaning groaning humans.  Saw a dog on T.V. last week that lost both
his legs on one side of his body.  Darn if he didn't keep right on going
on the two on the other side.  Dogs continue to amaze me with their
spirit.  We will all be thinking positive thoughts for Boris and your
family.  Cindy.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas