Re: [PyrNet-L] Introduction

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.  It is great to know there are so many
Pyr lovers out there who are willing to share their experiences (and have
access to the technology to do it!).  Boy the messages come thick and fast
on the Lists!  I have certainly enjoyed reading the posts so far (best
wishes to Clondike.  She sounds like a special lady).

It is after midnight here and all the 'girls' are asleep.  About time I was
too I guess - a busy day tomorrow and Halley is always up at dawn and eager
to get out 'on patrol' (just checking mum, just checking!).

Cheers to you all

Tracy Bassett
espinay@dynamite.com.au
Canberra, Australia