[PyrNet-L] Chat: need picture

I only have 3 more chemo treatments and then I will be finished. And to celebrate the end of a real s----y year I am getting a tattoo on my ankle! It will be the first in a series as I want the whole anklet thing. But my first tattoo MUST be a pyrenees! Does anyone have or know of a pyrenees outline graphic I may use? Can be just the head-or full body. Even a puppy playing-adult in play mode-I can have it shrunk down to size. Thanks so much!
Blessed Be!
CUR Station #465
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)