Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Pry Cross-Stitch Designs

> The site is working, are you getting an error message about frames.
> You have to view the site with a frames compatible browser.  There are
> plans for a non-frames version, but it isn't in the works at this
> point.
>
> The link posted is http://www.bond.net/~marnicdesign

It appears to be a problem with MS IE vs. Netscape Communicator.
Being the long haired hippy freak that I am, I never use IE if
I can help it.  and that site is doing "something" IE specific.
(a very bad practice, in the web design field).

I have alerted them of the "problem".

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/