[PyrNet-L] Shampoo

What type of shampoo do most of you use for your Pyr? We are
   using a soap-free whitening shampoo called PearLyt right now, and
   I am not crazy about it. Also, it is $10 for a 12 oz bottle, and that

   doesn't get too many bathes with a Pyr, and she is not full-grown
   yet! If I liked it better, I wouldn't mind the cost. It doesn't
lather very
   well and doesn't leave her smelling fresh. We use Advantage on
   her, and have to use a soap-free shampoo. Is that just the way
   they are or are there better ones on the market that I don't know
   about? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!