Re: [PyrNet-L] Shampoo

klbyrd@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< We use Advantage on
    her, and have to use a soap-free shampoo. >>

The shampoo does not have to be soap-free, but it cannot be a flea shompoo.
No flea or tick killing ingreidients because they will neutralize the active
ingredient in the advantage. But any regular shampoo is okay to use. We carry
a shampoo called efa hylite at our clinic, it is about 13.00 for 12 oz, but
very much worth it! I like oat shampoos also, and there are some great ones
out there!

Melissa