[PyrNet-L] EVENTS: NM Pyrnic

The Enchantment Great Pyrenees Club in New Mexico is hosting a Pyrnic
on Saturday, April 17, 1999, at Hoffmantown Park < near Menaul and
Wyoming>, in Albuquerque, between noon and 3:00 PM.

Come join us for this informal gathering and learn about our new
club, enter your pyrs in some contests and games and win a prize or
two.  Pyr items will be available to purchase, to benefit our rescue
program.

BYO lunch, one Pyr per adult, introduce dogs carefully, especially
unneutered males.  Being up to date on all shots, including kennel
cough, is also a good precautionary measure for the health of your
Pyr.

Hope to see you there for this informative and fun gathering.

Judith S. Miller
jsmiller@newmex.com
Rescue Co-Chair,
Enchantment Great Pyrenees Club