Re: [PyrNet-L] FIRST PYR SIGHTING STORIES

    This is interesting since my fiance and I plan to move to Albuquerque in
a year or two. I wish we could be there now to bring our girls to the Pyrnic!
Anyway, my first Pyr sighting was actually when I was about four or five
years old. I used to love this cartoon show on Nickelodeon called "Belle and
Sebastien". It was about a little boy and his companion, a great big white
Pyrenees!! I watched the show religiously, all the while thinking I would
have a dog like that someday!
    Well, lo and behold I adopted two sisters almost two years ago from a
shelter after seeing their picture in the paper! I named one of them Belle
after my beloved cartoon character (and she looks just like her) and the
other Zuni after a Pyr I met in Taos, New Mexico. My fiance had watched the
same cartoon as a child, so it was just meant to be for both of us! We are
all one big happy family now. I only wish I could find that cartoon show on
video!

-Emily Hainsworth
D3melza@aol.com
Castle Rock, CO