Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Puppy Day finally came!

funny story not pyr related but the perfume reminded me of it.

most perfume purchases for women is made by men (65%).  apparently an older
gentleman, armed with his wife's christmas wish list, went into a department
store and asked for "anus anus" perfume.  the sales clerk could barely contain
her laughing!

i'm a marketing professor and this story is part of our marketing folklore...

sorry to take up mail space.

susan

"Tracy Bassett" <espinay@dynamite.com.au> on 04/16/99 05:38:02 PM

Please respond to pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org