Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Puppy Day finally came!

Just wanted to thank you all who responded.  She is doing fine.  I think I have
quite a handful, here.  She is very sweet, but is already trying to climb the
dog food bins to reach the kitchen counter and today she was chasing my Irish
Wolfhound all over the yard.  Good exercise for him <G>.

Stephanie & Anais