Re: [PyrNet-L] hematoma

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 TLehrman@aol.com wrote:

> Yes, I have had a hematoma myself! after a wreck. It is basically a dense
> bruise probably from some kind of trauma. Has she had the leg x-rayed?
> Ted

No.  The vet took a sample using a syringe.  That eliminated the swelling
for about a couple of hours until we came home and there it was again.
The vet only found blood while also noting that any tumors which may exist
weren't detectable.  So, I'm hoping for the best after surgery.

David
  & Dixie, Chowmix (U-CD Dixie Over the Top, CGC)
    & Summer, Great Pyrenees (CH Summerhill Best Dim Sum)

"Life is a journey, not a destination."