[PyrNet-L] TN Rescue

In a message dated 4/21/99 7:47:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lov2fish@bellsouth.net writes:

<< The man who tried to rescue the mom and pups was not from Athens, GA he is
 from Pensacola, FL my husband and his dad. >>

Well good for him for at least going out there and making an attempt! Is
there any updates on the animals? I understand my forward was innacurate, and
certainly apologize! I was just trying to cross post what I had received and
will forward the correct info onto all lists I am involved with :) Our
society makes me ill. I cannot believe this person trying to stop efforts of
rescue because he thinks he can make a buck!

Melissa