Re: [PyrNet-L] Fwd: a little story

Thanks for a wonderful story, I haven't stopped sniffling yet!  We too
know the joys and sometimes the " sting" of the dog show world!  I can
just imagine that this old man  soared after his special moment in the
ring with his beloved friend.  Thank you for a really up-lifting story!
Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]