Re: [PyrNet-L] Fwd: a little story

<<Something to be proud of , however small the achievement?
Anyway, that's the story, just a thought, an observation and possibly
an
inspiration to us all?  I know it's one of the happiest memories I
have of
a dog show.

That is one of the greatest dog stories I've read in a long time!
Seems to me that dog truly is a champion, for bringing such happiness to a
life. He deserves all the rossettes and trophies he has won. Thanks, Alison.

Kathy
KGHUBGAS@aol.com