Re: [PyrNet-L] Fwd: a little story

What a heartwarming story! I recently have joined the GPCSE, and I have been
to three events with the club, and it always amazes me, they all pat each
other on the back. "Wow, your dog beat mine, good job! Glad you won", or
"There's always next time". I used to show horses and am fairly new to the
dog show world. I have been observing dog shows for a while now, and have
heard the nasty ringside comments. But I have been quite impressed at the
"Group effort" by our club at the shows. There may be hard feelings, but I
have not seen any yet.

Melissa, Maddie, Samson, Tanner and Bailey