Re: [PyrNet-L] RESCUE, CHAT: Dakota still missing

Janice, just to let you know that we are thinking about Alberts Dad and
hoping for a safe return to his family.  Not knowing, is such a terrible
feeling, and we certainly feel for what they are going through right now.
 We are sending  positive thoughts and energy out your way, and hope that
everything will turn out ok.    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]