[PyrNet-L] RESCUE, CHAT: Dakota still missing

  Albert's dad Dakota is still missing here in the Shelton - Mason County
area of Western Washington. He was wearing a red collar and tag and he looks
just like Albert except that his nose is not solid black like Albert's is.
You can see a photo of Albert at the site listed below my name. Sean, his
owner, is so upset!  He took Dakota with him to work every day, so he has not
been without Dakota by his side for 5 years!  Feels like a child was
kidnapped or lost. They have no kids, so Dakota is like his child. We are
offering a reward for his return. Keep him and them in your thoughts, please.

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.
Albert's photo: