Re: [PyrNet-L] French National

Joan,
Thanks so much for sharing your visit to the French National with us!
I've wanted to go to the French National for years. Can hardly wait to
see the pictures.

I particularly liked your description of the dogs. I am interested to
know if you thought that the dogs were bigger all over (i.e. heavier
body and bone, etc) or simply taller than those we normally see in the
US. Were the coats also very different from what we see? (of course they
probably look a lot different ungroomed!).  Were there any particular
kennel or kennels  whose dogs you thought were wonderful?
Charlotte