Re: [PyrNet-L] French National

I have always been of the opinion that the reason the outer coats of
the Pyrs in France are so much harsher is because they are not bathed
and groomed. My Molly, almost 11 years old and spayed, has a very
harsh outer coat. She has not been bathed since before the National in
1997. Usually spayed bitches coats get soft, not hers. Her coat was
never this harsh before she was spayed, or as abundant. (very long
sigh) She's not dirty and her skin is in great shape. So for now we'll
stick with no rinse for the occasional clean up when she needs it, a
little trimming and a lot of brushing when she can tolerate it.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com