[PyrNet-L] Sassy is at the rainbow bridge

Hi list,
I just thought I would post to everyone to let you all know that my 5 1/2 mo
old Sassy has passed over to the Rainbow Bridge after a short bout with
Parvo. She was fully vaccinated but the vet seems to think the strain had
changed somewhat.
Sassy was a show pup/good friend/family member/baby sitter. We loved her
dearly and will always think of her. There will never be another like her.
Sassy was with us from birth until death and has brought so much joy not only
to our family but to others who's lives she touch. we will miss her greatly.

Tammy Hardin
Souix Pyrs@aol.com
1-256-551-0080