[PyrNet-L] Is my Pyr too small??

Hi there!!
I am mostly a lurker on this list, but I love reading all your posts.  I
have a 3 year old Pyr with a tiny bit of Samoyed, and an 8 month old
purebred male Pyr. My boy Gabriel is 27" at the shoulder and looks like
he weighs about 100 lbs (he is a wide load, haha).  Is he small?? He is
about 1 inch and 30 lbs bigger than my female Pyr mix Soleil.  He's my
first male and first purebred, so I dont have much to go by.  I sure
hope he gets taller.  He is just the sweetest thing!! My lil Gaby!! If
you would like to see pics of Soleil and Gabe when he was a baby, just
lemme know and Ill forward you a page that our our own Tim Parks made
for me.  (Tim, I sure hope you are feelin better, Ive been worried about
you!!)  Id send you the addy, but Im on webtv and I cant figure it out!!
Haha! (yes, I am blond). Happy Saturday Everybody!!
Hug and slurps
Christi, Soleil the Wonderdog and Gabriel the Elephant Boy
Lodi California