[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert's last day as an unofficial mascot for Future Shop!

   Many may remember that Albert our Pyr has been a kind of unofficial mascot
for our closest Future Shop store in Lacey, near Olympia, WA.  My oldest son
Steve was a computer salesman there for a few years. When Albert was a pup
Steve took in our video of Albert as a pup playing.  They put it on the video
player system that hooked up to the 3 huge walls of TVs there so that
everywhere you looked there was Albert on TV!!  He was a definite HIT!!
Well, Future Shop is closing and my son now works at Circuit City instead,
but Future Shop called and invited Albert  and Steve to come to their last
day that they'd be open which was Saturday.  So we groomed Albert and made
him smell nice with his Crazy Dog Pina Colada spray and off they went to
Future Shop!!  Many of the employees will miss having Albert come to visit
with them there.  This dog does have a loyal following!!
    Afterwards Steve took him to Circuit City where they fell in love with
Albert, too!!

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.