Re: [PyrNet-L] website

In a message dated 5/1/99 6:56:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz
writes:

<< You've given me an idea Joe which is when my new scanner arrives next week
is to scan all the very old photos here of the early Pyrs(imports and NZ
Bred) send to our webmaster who is just going to love me for this and have an
Archive page(s) on the PMDC site below. Will give people an idea of what went
before in picture form as well as being on the pedigrees. Our photo gallery
currently running shows pedigree and pet names and the majority of Pyrs in
natural poses which is want we had intended.
  Would be an impossible task had there ever been huge numbers of Pyrs here
in NZ but I think we can accomplish this little exercise!! >>

I am the webmaster of Pyrenean Journal and I will do a page or as many as
needed for the dogs from New Zealand, just as I have done for the French
dogs.  I am happy to do this, just have to have patience with me sometimes.

Send them in  .JPEG format if at all possible.  I can work with  .Gif thought
if necessary.

Joe