[PyrNet-L] Mary Crane Br for size

Thanks Barb and Joy for your good wishes. Just a repair op from 15 years ago
with removal of a stitch left in there "somewhere?" and needs to be found.
At least it will be nice and warm there and I wont be throwing a log on the
fire every 5 mins.
Kelley, I too recall reading (and will check) the statement about "not
breeding for ponies" and many years ago when doing the Club Newsletter here
I actually used that paragraph in one of my editorials. Why? I can't
remember so will try and find that particular Newsletter and see what I was
referring to. I must've had strong feelings on something at some particular
time and I do recall it was probably a size /balance ratio. We did have some
very big, heavy Pyrs about that time so maybe that's the connection.

Best wishes

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/