[PyrNet-L] size/testicles

Back at the keyboard, a bit groggy so excuse any errors and things round the
wrong way. Surgeon found 4 stitches inside left over from a 1984 op so all
gone now.
Judith, don't think testicle will come down. The fatty tissue will have
sealed over the hole for it to descend through or the cord will be too short
to come down. Testicle will be floating around the kidney/bladder area and
needs to be surgically removed.They can turn cancerous and also turn other
organs cancerous.
Steve, note here at Pet Expos and the like or whenever there is a
commentator at a Show, they always wax lyrical about the Pyrenean such as
"Giant Breed", Lord of the Mountain" and my favourite "Animated Snowdrift"!!
I'm sure it's for the public's benefit and to show off the knowledge they
may have picked up from a book. Dog Food companies here have "Large Breed
Puppy Foods" which could be any sized Breed from a Labrador up and my Chow
friends also feed it because of the bone and growth of a Chow.
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/