Re[4]: [PyrNet-L] Re: Size

     I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I thought of the Westminster
     Kennel Club as being some type of authority with respect to the breed
     standard, clearly they are not.

     The point I was attempting to make is: that it is a "common"
     perception held by many (as evidenced by this description, if my
     memory was correct) that the GP is a "giant" breed.  I guess from here
     we need to define immense vs giant vs large vs ...  Thus, I guess
     that's why the "standard" has objective measures, 27 to 32 inches for
     males etc. yadda yadda yadda

     That's enough from my little corner of the peanut gallery.
     Steve