Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue ,was markings & size

Judith, this is so true. We have experienced these same problems here
as well. Sometimes it is possible to get the breeder info if they can
find the registration papers. sometimes they can't find them or still
won't give the info. We always try to get the papers when the dog is
turned in, but more often than not they either don't have them or the
breeder is not one who wants to be educated. <sigh> We can only do the
best we can do and hope for things to improve. Those who work in
Rescue should be highly commended. They see the best and the worst
within the breed and their owners. Sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes
uplifting. To all of you out there involved in Rescue, here's a big
pat on the back from me! You sure deserve it!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com