[PyrNet-L] crotch sniffing, and a funny Albert story

   Last Monday I had a theatre bored meeting (I mean board meeting... I
think!  LOL!! Couldn't resist!! Can you tell I am all meeting'ed out???!!),
in Olympia. I decided to take Albert, as it would not be a long meeting and
we could go for a walk around town afterwards.  He wore his cool dude hat and
matching bandana and was looking like one cool dude!!  No one within site
could escape grinning and laughing usually!  On they way there was a bad
wreck on the freeway and as a result four lanes going each direction were at
a stand-still for about 30 minutes.  Although the wreck was tragic and the
traffic not moving, at least Albert provided some lighter moments for many
who could see him!!   It was funny to see everyone within sight of him laugh
and if someone was with them point at him to show others where to look!!  It
was great to see the concerned and stressed-out and annoyed faces turn to
grins instead!!
    When we went on our walk in Olympia, one place we went was down by the
waterfront where there is a boardwalk.  There is a statue that has become
quite a landmark there called "The Kiss", I believe: it is of a couple
leaning against the railing standing side by side with their backs to the
watre and they are turning their heads towards each other and sharing a
tender kiss. It is the style of staue that is very realistic and life-sized.
(My favorite style!)  Many do a double-take and then realize it is a statue
and not real people.  QWell when we got close to it I teased Albert a bit and
kind of excitedly said "Look Albert! Look who's here!!" and rushed him up to
it.  He got excited and trotted up to it and immediately put his nose in the
guy's crotch and sniffed!!  Then he got the most bewildered look on his face
and stood back and sized up the statue!!  I was cracking up!!  It was so
funny to see him sniff the crotch of a statue and look so bewildered
afterwards!!
    We had such a fun walk around town.  People in every restaurant and
coffee shop with windows had to grin at him and many had to come out and see
him.  People everywhere had to stop and visit him. Sure this is no surprise
to any of you... it should be listed as a breed characteristic, I think!!  We
had such a fun time!  Albert sure has mellowed a lot since we got him Mattie
as a playmate!!  Not quite as exuberant as he used to be.  Minds much better,
too.  But he still has that goofy, endearing Albert quality, too!!  Still my
happy-go-lucky guy!!

 :)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

 See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com