Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue ,was markings & size

Judith, I agree.  If you have an abundance of pups, people do not have to
bother with the rules and regs. from the rescue groups, they just go
elsewhere.  Not to their own ( or the pups ) best interest!  Gee I hope
that the Pyrs. don't get as popular as the Rotties, or even the Masties
now.  I think their coats may be their only saving grace along that line.
 Everyone ooohs and ahhhhs over  how gorgeous they are.  But some people
do know that they don't want to brush, and they sure don't want hair all
over.  Rotties and Masties look easier to most people?!  It can be so
depressing and frustrating!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]