[PyrNet-L] Type/Style

Hi everyone,

I know I'm showing what a notice to the breed I am by asking this, but can
someone please explain to me what you mean by "type" or "style" when
referring to the descriptions of the Great Pyrenees?  I've followed every
word you all have written regarding the desired "size" of the breed.  The
discussion has been very interesting, but through it all, I was sure that I
would catch on to what was meant by TYPE, but I still don't get it.  If a dog
is too "typey" what does that mean?

Someone help me, please!  Every time I see one of you write something like,
"size is important, but so is temperament, TYPE, " etc. etc., I go nuts
trying to define your meaning.

Thanks everyone!

Matty Costa, Zeke's (underweight Pyr) mom
Hooksett, NH