Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CHAT: More Chemo for Clondike

David, Nancy, and Clondike,  felt so bad when we got your news.  We just
keep hoping for the best for you all, and it saddens us to hear about the
setbacks.  On the other hand, you encourage us all, as well!  The spirit
and fight that Clondike has shown through all this is an inspiration, as
is your devotion to her.  Keep us up to date, and as always, all of the
Henke's are keeping good, positive thoughts and directing right at
Clondike, and her devoted family!!   Cindy and gang.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]