Re: [PyrNet-L] Anais at 14 weeks

>She is getting kind of "leggy" all of a sudden, and it almost seems like
>her back legs are longer than her front legs.  Is that normal at this
>age?

It's fairly rare for a Pyr to stay in perfect proportion during their growth
spurts. One week they might be high in the rear...the next the front catches
up. The rear always seems to precede the front,  especially in tall dogs.

JAM

P.S. The "dirt" thing is something you'll just have to put up with...if
there's dirt, they will dig. They know that in the summer the deeper you go
the cooler you get. For a brief moment I already thought about replacing the
yard with astroturf.