[PyrNet-L] [Fwd: Greetings to all]

---- Begin included message ----
Greetings,

We are the Van Wey's. We have just moved back west to the great state of
Montana. We are purchasing 22 acres in the mountains and have been
investigating the purchase of a lrage breed for the last few months. We
had narrowed the choice down to the Pyr's and Kuvasok. Now I believe we
have decided to join your "large" world! I am sure that no matter how
time and study you put into this decision, nothing fully prepares you
fopr companionship of these wonderful dogs. We are considering the
purchase of 3. We have 4 children (6,4,2, 9 months). We also have not
ruled out a rescue dog. I would love to hear feedback from those of you
that could offer advice from actual experience in this. Are rescue dogs
well-suited to adapt to life with a new family of children and possibly
other dogs? What would be some of the less obvious pros and cons we may
not have considered in the decision between rescue dog and buying
puppies? Someone has also recommended that we only purchase 1 male and
the rest females. Comments on that?

Well, looking forward to some great relationships in the world of the
Great Pyr's!

Take care and we looking forward to hearing from some of you.

The Van Wey's
Shane, Kristin, Ariena, Ashton, McKynna, and Bryston

---- End included message ----