Re: [PyrNet-L] [Fwd: Greetings to all]

Hi and welcome.  I got my male pyr from the rescue in January.  He was 18
months old.  The rescue person here in Coloraado was wonderful.  I looked at
a few dogs before i got this one.  She helped me a lot and kind of matched
us up.  She does a hugh turn over in prys here and matches all of the rescue
dogs up and almost never has dogs waiting.  But I'll tell you this: she
grilled us for a while before she would even consider us.  Had to find out
if we would be the type that would bring him back the first time anything
happened.
We love him and she is an on going source of help to us.  Welcome to the
world of Pyr's. You won't be the same after you get one! Deanna (Bear's mom)
in Peyton colorado