Re: [PyrNet-L] JOY-Babysitting!

JOY...AHHHHHHHh  what a good "sitter" you are!!!  Looks like Mr Ricki loves your tail!!!   Joy McCarron & Maggie
----- Original Message -----
From: Gitano Road
To: PYRNET-L
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 1999 5:03 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] JOY-Babysitting!

Go here to see JOY working part-time as a babysitter to Mr. Ricki. He weighs 1/2lb and is a chihuahua pup. He has decided that her tail is THE perfect place to sleep. JOY is very careful with him and she is monitored at all times when Mr. Ricki is out. Just to be sure she doesnt roll over him. She has also decided that she is VERY glad she was spayed! Being a mom is very tiring!
http://www.vvm.com/~maggiesc/newpage23.htm

Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!