Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: Clondike the Chemo Star

David, Nancy, and Clondike,

I finally managed to hit a computer at the library (have not done well on
that score lately ), and even though I am way late, I wanted to tell you
how wonderful you all looked at the dog show!

Hearing about Clondikes latest treatment, made me think how worthwhile
this has all been.  Seeing her pictures at the show, and how beautiful
she looked, and the fun you all looked like you were having, really puts
your efforts into perspective!

Clondike obviously has a lot of life to enjoy, and boy, she lives it to
the full.  More than that though, is that you and Nancy are able to keep
enjoying her and her life as well.  The time you keep buying her, is
always worthwhile, she lives it well!

As always, our thoughts are with you all, as well as the most positive
thoughts we can send your way!  Keep showing us  how it is done Clondike!
 Cindy and gang.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]