[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Another Albert tale!

    The other day Albert and I went on a walk around town.  First we were
invited in the antique store!!  The owner, a friend of mine insisted! I told
him he was crazy!  But lo and behold Albert was an angel!  He sat on a rug
and then laid down on it and was so good!  Then we went outside and met up
with his sister Heidi and her owner Nancy. Exciting reunion, as always!!
Then the four of us walked together around town for hours and got ice cream
cones at Dairy Queen. They were quite the striking pair together - Albert &
Heidi!!
   Afterwards Albert and I went to the Retirement Home to visit there.  They
love Albert there!   The only complaint is that he should be wearing a
Mariners team hat, instead of his cool dude type hat!!!!!  LOL!!
    Then we headed to the Post Office. As we were going past the Logger's
Statue, a very life-like statue of a logger with an axe over his shoulder.
The statue is on an elevated platform. Albert stopped all of a sudden and
wouldn't turn his back on it to cross the street!! I took him up to it so he
could check it out.  He acted very leary of it. (I figured he'd be buggged
because the guy's crotch is so high up!!! Remember my story last week about
him sniffing the crotch of another statue of a couple kissing??? He had
sniffed the statue man's crotch! And then looked very bewildered!!))  Anyway,
then  Albert started barking his very serious warning bark!!  He barked and
barked at that statue!!  An older guy across the street that had petted him
when we had walked past him cracked up and was laughing at him!!  I was too!!
 It was so funny!!  He was not about to turn his back on some strange guy
with an axe raised up above his head!!!  I'll have to take him there with
hubby and sons and see if he does it again!!  Funny!! But STRANGE!!!

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com