Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Health Issues/Bloat

Barb,

What dry food do you feed?  I feed my Irish Wolfhound Bil-Jac, which
swells minimally, the main reason that I feed it.  Wolfhounds are way
higher on the list of breeds prone to bloat.  My Pyr puppy is currently
getting Purina puppy chow, which my vet recommended.  I didn't think that
there was too much of a risk of bloat in Pyrs.  Maybe I will switch to
Bil-Jac for her, too, as she gets older.

Stephanie & Anais & the rest