Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Health Issues/Bloat

Hello everyone ! We've been down for about a week . New computer . I've
just read some of the discussion about bloat , from what I've heard bloat
can happen in any breed the size of labs on up . The best way to prevent
it is by feeding morning and evening . Therefore , they aren't as likely
to gulp their food and injest a lot of air causing the bloat . We've seen
several cases on Animal Planets Emergency Vet's show and that's what
they've always said anyway .
Hope this helps ,
Jodi & Steve Slusser
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]