Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: What is acute pain response in Pyrs?

Hi David,
Was so glad to hear that Clondike is doing so well and sad to hear she
had a setback.  Hopefully all is well now.

The symptoms you mention of involuntary muscle movements, head shaking
and "chasing" sound to me like some sort of seizure. Can the Vet give
her some sort of anti-seizure med?  Does she have to take this medicine
again?  Good luck. Our prayers are with you.
Charlotte