[PyrNet-L] Re: Health Issues-Bloat

We've had Pyrs for 30 years and never had a case of bloat. It is such a
scary thing that we do talk about it a lot.  I don't really think it is
that common in the breed.  Of the 3 cases I know off, oddly enough all
three owners were super-concientious and did all the right things - fed
two small meals, raised dishes, etc.  It really seems that this is one
of those things that just happens infrequently and there isn't much one
can do to prevent it.  The only common factor in these dogs that I know
of is all three were quite large Pyrs.
Charlotte