Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Snakes/cats

There are ten cats here (if you count the five kittens), two Pyrs that
are mine, and two Pyrs in foster care.  The Pyrs and the cats are very
sweet together.  We haven't had a problem with fleas since I took up all
the rugs about three years ago and keep the floors washed twice a week.
The dogs are on gravel which gets washed and hosed down regularly as
well.  Keep current on all your shots, and I don't think that you will
have a problem with transferrable diseases between the cats and Pyrs.

Regards,

Catherine Oldham
Readsboro, VT
cmo@together.net