Re: [PyrNet-L] Sad Story of Poor Fat Pyr

I do some dog grooming here and when I have a dog come in that is in really
serious trouble I charge them out the yang yang to get it cleaned up and
groomed.  Then I politely tell them if we can schedule the dog every 60
days or so it will be much cheaper on them and make for a happier dog.  So
far it has worked every time.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
**
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702

> From: D3melza@aol.com