Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care:cats

Jodi -

You go, girl!!! I agree with you.

Kathy

In a message dated 5/26/99 2:45:23 AM, naughty.dog@juno.com writes:

<<Cats do not carry any more diseases than any
homeless neglected animal . I'm sorry if I seem irate but I feel that was
very bigoted response .
I also have an opinion on shooting wild animals , even if they are
reptiles . If they are out doors , they're in their homes. We have no
right to murder them because we're scared of them . If someone smashed
into your car would you shoot all other drivers ? This is life deal with
it . I'm sorry if other animals are injured or even killed by them but
that is their nature . You can't kill them for that .
You know , I'm terrified of insects but I don't run around killing all I
see . Oh , the reason I no longer have a cat is because my husband is
highly allergic to them .
Jodi Slusser
                                                      P.S. I reinterate
try the plastic hawk it will work .
                                                              No need for
firearms , don't you think we have 			              enough
problems with