Re: [PyrNet-L] pet critters

Jan, Actually, domesticated rats make absolutely wonderful pets.  Very
intelligent, learn tricks, come when called etc.  Very social creatures,
more dog-like than you would think!  They come in a wide variety of
colors now ( even have a hairless variety, like the dogs and cats ).
Actually a really wonderful critter!  My Mother and her side of the
family are Manx ( Isle Of Man, for those who don't know ).  Many Manx are
superstitious and won't say  the word "Rat", they call them " the things
with long tails ".  You can guess how well thought of we are with that
part of the family! :-)            Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]