Re: [PyrNet-L] chat:burps

Thanks for the chuckle Barb.  I actually had quite a humorous mental
picture of you with a Pyr. over your shoulder,....but your
right.....impractical if not impossible!

So you've been known to " stuff " em to show them too, huh?  I hated that
with the Mastiffs, none of them were good eaters.  This foursome are much
better at eating.  Silver stays slim and rangy, but at least she eats!

Yup, only dog people really want to admit to other dog folks what we have
done over the years for our furry kids.

Thanks for the laugh!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]