Re: [PyrNet-L] pet critters/burping

Jan, interesting, my Dad was a Scot, but I never heard the " long tails "
thing from him.  Evidently it is a pretty common saying then.  I've been
told that after the plague, they don't want to jinx themselves by saying
rat?  Is that what you have heard?  Of course we all know that it was the
flea and not the rat, but superstitions die hard, I guess.

I love your idea for coat conditioner, boy...eggs seem so pale by
comparison to all that good rich sardine oil!

Actually I was rather impressed with  the four Pyrs.  reaction to the
tiny little rat squeaks when my daughter Kendra was feeding the babies.
The dogs came barreling through the house and gathered around to check
the little ones out.  No problems with their hearing, for sure!

Take care,   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]