[PyrNet-L] pet critters/burping

Cindy,
My little Scottish Mother put the fear of "the things with long tails" into
me as a child with her reactions.I managed to put it into my daughters and
even one of my Pyreneans who leapt on my knee when he saw a mouse years ago!
No chance of jumping on the table that night.When my husband went away to
work in the Chatham Islands for 2 months I was terrorised by a mouse whom I
eventually called Maurice. His body was found later on when the large
cabinet containing my frog collection was moved.

As for the burping Dan, I add sardines to the Pyrs' dinners for their coats
so I would be safer with a gas mask or even the other end.
Best wishes

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/