[PyrNet-L] French Pyr

Recall some discussion recently re French Pyrs.Alain Pecoult has sent me a
photo of one of the top winning Pyrs in France. I have it on file if anyone
wishes to see it and will email privately if requested. Unfortunately the
handler is crouching down behind the dog so difficult to gauge the height
however having seen photos of the dog previously with a handler standing I
would estimate his height at around 31" at shoulder. A very nice photo I
thought, in black and white.
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/