[PyrNet-L] Estom

Great to read your comments Joe and Joan. This is what we need, people who
have seen these dogs in the flesh, people who have a lot of knowledge on the
Breed not only in their own country and people who are not deterred from
giving their opinions so that the rest of us can listen and maybe learn from
and learn to interpret the Standard of the Pyrenean no matter which
country.. I enjoyed reading about Estom particularly the use of the word
elegance and the fact he had a wonderful temperament.  You mentioned the
"front" he had and that he also passed it on along with his other great
qualities but isn't that always the way? We have to take the good with the
not so good and learn from it. Give me all the good properties you have
described Joe and I could be happy with them but I guess I would have to
ensure that in using a dog of this description I must make sure that the
fronts' on my bitch(s) were of a reasonable quality so as to try and breed
away from that problem? Again I suppose we must try and resolve what we wish
when deciding to breed a litter.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/